great choice for all tastes!
Homemade an fresh on the table
This is our slogan and also our requirement to the kitchen staff to support your overall physical well-being!
Of course, the availability of seasonally selected regional foods always plays an important role for us. At Urdlwirt we serve both, local and international dishes.
The traditional Styrian “Backhendl!”
(A breaded and specially seasoned fried-chicken)
The long-standing specialty of our kitchen and a popular classic is the Styrian Backhendl. (A breaded and specially seasoned fried-chicken)
Also available for take-out!
All other meals can also be ordered and picked up at the counter.
Furthermore, there are three 3-course lunch menus, available at a very reasonable price on weekdays (from 11.30 am to 2 pm.) Among our menus, there is always a vegetarian option!
Do you care for something sweet?
The cake stand invites you to try something new! Our home-made pastries and ice creams are a treat to your taste buds!
We gladly accept your cake order for all occasions!
Depending on the season, we offer special culinary delights:
· Fish Week! “Herring Fever” on Ash Wednesday
· Asparagus Week
· Mushrooms Week! Including special Chanterelle dishes!
· Game meat dishes! E.g. Venison
· Week of roasted goose dishes
From our pastry shop
· Homemade strudel and cakes - all year round
· Homemade “Krapfen” - at carnival season (Faschingszeit)
· Christmas cookies - at Christmastime!
· All Saints' Day Braid - on and around All Saints’ Day